12.20.2011

Two OM playlists for december 2011

I'm a couple of weeks behind on Other music playlists, so it's catch-up time. Many essays and reviews are still pending--the holiday season is demanding a lot of my attention this month...

On 12-11-11,

Malcom Played:
Post-Trendies – Driveshaft – s/t
Evangelista – Tremble Dragonfly – Prince of Truth
Evangelista – Crack Teeth – Prince of Truth
...
Wadada Leo Smith – Celestial Sky and All the Magic: A Memorial for Lester Bowie – Golden Quartet
The Nels Cline Singers – Divining – Initiate
Mark Wingfield – Kevin Kastning – Secret Density – I Walked Into the Silver Darkness
Scott played:
Little Trip To Heaven - Mugison - Little Trip
Peaceful Paths - Make A Rising - Infinite Ellipse and Head with Open Fontanel 
My Hands - The Magic I.D. - I'm So Awake / Sleepless I Feel
Paper Hats - Pram - Dark Island 
My Darling's Love Arrow - Princess Nicotine - Folk & Pop of Myanmar
Smelly Tongues - Ptôse - Face De Crabe
De Nuit - Lucien Dubuis Trio - Tovorak
Rorschach - Submerged - Before Fire I Was Against Other People 
Chattering Ladies - Moniek Toebosch - I Can Dance

Then on December 19,
Malcom Played:
Antony & the Johnsons – Kiss My Name – The Crying Light
Scout Niblett – Do You Want To Be Buried With My People – This Fool Can Die Now
Joanna Newsom – Baby Birch – Have One On Me
Feist – When I Was a Young Girl – Let It Die ...

Feist – How Come You Never Go There – Metals
Bjork – Virus – Biophilia
Bjork – Hunter Vessel – Drawing Restraint 9
Atlas Sound – Quick Canal – Logos
Sun Ra – Them of the Stargazers – Live at the Village Vangaurd
The War on Drugs – Come For It – Slave Ambient
Wipers – Is This Real? – Wipers Box Set

Scott played:
Women on the Move - Forever Einstein - Artificial Horizon
Two More Dreams - Rocket Surgery - Rocket Surgery
Size 10? Sneaks -- Bill Frisell and Vernon Reid - Smash & Scatteration
Yellow Jacket - Korekyojinn - Tundra
Screaming Idiots - Trunks - On The Roof
One For Asmodeus - Satanized - Technical Virginity
Pent-Up House - Jimmy Rosenberg & Stian Carstensen - Rose Room
Sorcery - Helmut "Joe" Sachse - Solo  
Buluc Chabtan 2 - Corima - Corima
Republic Of Revenge - Ruins (RonRuins) - Big Shoes 
L'Anima Sulle Sue Mani - The Tango Saloon - Transylvania
Steve's Pipe - Michel Waisvisz - Crackle

No comments:

Post a Comment